Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 25

So... Chris and I are heading to Fort Worth tomorrow. He is picking me up from work around noon and we are getting on the road. I tried to love on Colby as much as possible! We played, talked and laughed, got a warm bath, ate a little and then I held him til he fell asleep. I can't thank the Lord enough for this wonderful little boy! He is the best thing that has happend to us!! I am looking forward to a nice getaway with my husband, and I just ask that you pray for us in this new adventure as parents. It will be hard to be away, especially being the first time, but he will be well taken care of. Aunt Erin, Granna and Mimi are in charge!! And believe me, there are no worries between those three!! Colby will be ROTTEN!! See you when we get back!!

No comments: