Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 10

"Can you imagine being with our Lord forever? Life eternal! No more death! Health forever from Him who is the great physician. Peace with Him who quells no war. No more want! Nothing that defiles or harms." Tim LaHaye & Jerry B Jenkins, Perhaps Today Devotional

So Chris and I were reading our devotional tonight and this just really hit me. Can you REALLY imagine this?! I always thought, when I was younger, that I would never get to have a family because I knew the Lord would return before that day got here...a little selfish, but young! I also thought I would never make it to 18, it seemed like forever away!! LOL Now I am here... I have a family of my own and the thought of being with the Lord forever leaves me in awe. The day when there will be no worries and no sadness. I CAN'T WAIT!! I am excited for my husband and son to experience this day also. To be able to teach my lil' guy the amazing things God has done and still does is one of the best parts of being a mom. I always looked forward to this day. Thank you Lord for this life, it's wonderful!!!

No comments: