Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 10

Fruits and such...

We started our fruits yesterday...the first food. Apples first! Chris video taped the event. Colby will one day look back and say "my parents were crazy"! It was a little complicated but fun. His first food, my first time feeding a baby, but we made it. Colby sat in his high chair today and had more apples. I think there is something new and exciting to look forward to everyday!! Next we will try bananas!
And we have figured out how to make noises. It's our new thing. He will talk your ears off if you will listen. And I don't know how a mom couldn't. I recorded it on my phone last night as he was sharing with me what he did for the day. So as any proud mom would, I proudly took it to work today to share with my friends! Thanks to Heather for the idea!! I could seriously sit and listen to it all day, I LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

you'll treasure those recordings for years to come!!