Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 12

Slacking

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in a while. It's not because we don't have anything going on or because we aren't busy... it's the exact opposite. Let me see if I can share a few things... Christmas was over and then we celebrated New Year's. Colby made it all night! He didn't sleep because there was too much going on. We played games until 11:30 and then shot fireworks. Colby watched the fireworks but not much expression due to lack of sleep!! A few milestones in the past month...We have lowered Colby's bed because he thought it was funny to hang over the rail, he crawls very fast to keep up with you (exploring all the rooms in the house), and pulling up and standing on anything and everything. He can even walk around the ottomon and coffee table!! All these bring so much excitement to Colby and us. We are getting back to our normal schedule now, we needed badly! And what mother wouldn't want to brag, he cries for me and gets excited when I walk in the room!! Colby turned 8 months old on the 8th!! And I decided yesterday to go to Gatlinburg this weekend with a group of kids from the church. Last minute FUN!! Chris will be staying home with Colby, please keep them in your prayers.




A little too much walking for one day...

No comments: