Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 12

V is for Very behind on Christmas shopping

I know Christmas is less than two weeks away, but I still have over half of my Christmas shopping to do. I told myself, I wouldn't wait until the last minute and I would try to by a little bit along the way so it isn't so much at once. Well, now I can't stop thinking about how much I have to get done and how much I don't want to get out and do it!! Only because of all the people out there that are just like me and have waited until now to start. I have become good at shopping online but I just have a problem paying all that money on shipping. I guess I will just have to deal with it and get out there with everybody else and maybe this year I will have learned my lesson. (doubt it seriously)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hi! You just left me a comment about my Bear's nativity. I got it last year at Hobby Lobby. They always have cute things, and that one was just perfect for a baby's room. It's pretty small and can almost fit in the palm of my hand. I'd imagine they'd have something cute like that this year, too. Thanks for the comment! :)