Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 1

R is for Reunions

I seem to get so involved in everyday life, sometimes I don't get to see family as much as I would like or as much as I should. Thanksgiving is always a time of reunion for me. I can't make those little excuses about being busy and everyone else is doing the same things we are. I got to have Thanksgiving at my house for the first time! It was GREAT! I got to see my cousins and their kids that I don't get to see very often and my grandparents. Saturday we got together with my dads family and had red beans and rice, something a little different since everyone had been eating turkey and dressing for the last two days. It was a nice reunion. We don't get together very often and my cousin who lives in Michigan came home and brought his fiance' for us to meet. I haven't seen him in years... It is so fun to visit with everyone, just wish it would last longer. I added some pics from my dads family. I forgot to take pics both places but thanks to email I had a few to post. Still waiting on someone to share the pics from my moms side!!
Auburn and TaylorJennifer and Stone
My dad, Colby Matthew and Stone
My dads siblings!
Uncle Adrian, Aunt Teresa and Dad (Aunt Cathy isn't here she lives in Texas)




Jennifer and Daniel, the engaged!!

No comments: