Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 26

Z is for 'ZZZzzzz'

After all the Christmas running not only did Colby need a long nap but so did I!! We had so much fun this year. It was great watching Colby 'try' to open his presents and then how excited he got knowing he could tear the paper!! I wouldn't trade it for anything. He got way to much, of course... We celebrated Christmas Eve dinner with Chris' immediate family. We had the traditional Old Timer's bar-b-que and french fries, opened our gifts and headed to the church for Family Communion. Thursday morning we got up and played Santa and opened more presents. I made sausage balls and was ecstatic that they turned out and tasted good!! We ran to lunch at my grandparents and then had dinner with my dads side of the family. Once again, like Thanksgiving, it was great to get to see everyone! Hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your tree is really pretty :) I love the age where they are just getting into Christmas!