Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 24

Q is for Quick

Quick is how my life seems on a daily basis. Everything is done so fast, it is hard to remeber what we did yesterday! Chris decided to offer our house for Thanksgiving this year for my mother's side of the family. For some reason they had decided to go out to eat and I just couldn't handle the idea of not eating real home made Thanksgiving food!! And you can't possible visit with everyone when you are sitting in a restaurant. Well it was on Saturday!! Thursday will be here before we know it and my house is a wreck... So I have been quickly cleaning, throwing away, and going through everything in our house. I must say am sorry to my family for having to deal with my obsessiveness when it comes to cleaning. (Chris and I had this talk just last week...) So now after two days of running around like a mad woman (thanks mom for letting me boss you around), I am down to the basics that I can wait until Wednesday night to do. Once Thursday is over it starts again!! Put the Christmas tree up, get out the decorations, go Christmas shopping, run to all the parties, etc. Does it ever slow down? Thursday I am planning to enjoy my family, take lots of pictures and remember this time we shared! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: