Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 5

L is for Live, Love and Laugh


More Flash Comments at FlickNote

What does it mean to live? To go get up day after day, get dressed, go to work, come home and start all over the next day... Yuck!! To live, to enjoy everyday life, make the best of your day. I wake up and think what does the Lord have in store for me. I want to live my life to the fullest. Love, we all love someone and have someone that loves us. But you know we always hear, do you really know what it means to love someone. I may not know what love really is, but I know that I love my family, friends and my father in heaven. And I am very blessed to feel so loved. Laughing is so healthy!! It is good for your soul. Sometimes laughing makes me cry, sometimes you laugh so hard and long it hurts and sometimes its just what you need. So if we love with all our might, laugh at every chance we get, then we can't help but live the best life we possibly can!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think I've got living and loving down pat most of the time, but boy could I use a good laugh more often!!