Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 12

N is for Nativity

I went to Ladies Night Out last night at First Baptist Florence. It was GREAT!! If you have never been to one, you don't know what you are missing. This is a time of fellowship where ladies decorate tables, have a delicous dinner, get prizes, play fun games and have awesome speakers. We are having ours December 6th. I have decided to use my Willow Tree Nativity for my center piece on my table. I got it for Christmas about two years ago and I absolutely love it!! This will probably be the last Christmas I get to have it out on the coffee table... Next year it will have to be out of reach of lil' hands. I will always cherish this Nativity...

1 comment:

Heather said...

something I started when Hannah was a baby was to have a Nativity set in her room...one of her very own that she could hold, play with, arrange, put in her mouth, etc. She still loves having it in her room under her Christmas tree to play with and arrange!!