Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 3

K is for Kaleidoscope

What is a kaleidoscope? A tube-shaped optical instrument that is rotated to produce a succession of symmetrical designs by means of mirrors reflecting the constantly changing patterns made by bits of colored glass at one end of the tube; A constantly changing set of colors; A series of changing phases or events: a kaleidoscope of illusions.
Sometimes I feel like my life is a kaleidoscope, a series of phases or events. Between work, church and family we live a very busy life. When I am just getting used to one phase life starts another, constantly changing. In these phases are series of events. Kaleidoscopes are very pretty so I would like to think my life is very colorful!! I also know the Lord has blessed my life with many friends, a kaleidoscope of friends!! Think about how colorful our lives are and enjoy the kaleidoscope of everyday life!! And if we are a mirror or our life is a reflection, what do other people see... "You are the salt of the earth...You are the light of the world." Matthew 5:13-14.

No comments: