Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 16

F is for Friends

Best friends, close friends, distant friends, school friends, work friends, church friends, family friends, old friends, new friends and I could go on and on. Do you ever wonder how friends know just what to say at the right time, or how they are always there when you need them, 'some' are honest with you when you need them to be, and they seem to listen and never get tired of hearing the same thing over and over (thanks Erin and Jess). I guess thats why they are called friends!! They are so important in life and I am so blessed to have a lot of them. There is no way I could make a list of them and not leave someone out. A little tribute to some of my friends starting with Chris - my best friend and life long partner. I love him and couldn't ask for a better guy!! Crystal - A childhood friend who has continued to be a part of my life through hard times and all. Thanks for being such an awesome friend!! Erin - My sister-in-law who has been far more than I could ask for in a sister. We have our times, just as I imagine real sisters would, but we always seem to get through them!!! Thanks for being the sis' I never had. Jess - A friend who I can talk to about anything and she can always relate. She doesn't mind telling me the truth (or anybody else for that matter) and doesn't mind listening to my stories even the second or third time around!! Heather - A work friend who helps me make it through the week or even the day!! She got me started blogging. And of course my parents!! So many more to talk about and all very special. Thanks for making my life what it is!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

ok..have to admit..the F scared me at first!! Thanks! You are so sweet! Love ya a bushel and a pecka dn a hug around the neck!! :)