Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 25

I is for Ice

So, I got to keep my friend Alyson's little girl Jessie for a couple of hours while her and Curtis, her husband, and Chris went to a meeting. She brought her two favorite games, Don't Break the Ice and Memory. It was pretty fun. I had never played Don't Break the Ice before and it was cool! When we got to the end of the game I noticed Jessie putting her hand under the ice. I asked 'What are you doing?' and she informed me she was keeping the ice from falling! LOL How convenient!! Brian, my brother-in-law came over and we played a few games of Memory and Don't Break the Ice too. Even though we had Jessie's favorite games, she had more fun helping take care of Colby. Jessie helped feed Colby his bottle, bathe him, rub lotion on him, put his clothes on, etc. Anything that needed to be done, 'she could do'!! We had a good time and by the end of the night we were sitting in the chair watching and singing Hanna Montana.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think you need a little girl!!