Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 29

Catching Up Part 1

Once again I have been running around with tons to blog about and haven't sat down to blog. So a little catchin' up! Starting on the beginning of the camera!! My friend Jess got a pair of tickets to go see Paula Deen in Jackson and guess who she invited... It wasn't what we expected but a great experience, thanks Jess! SHE IS HILARIOUS!!





Kirsten, a dear friend at work welcomed her precious lil' tot into the world on March 27 @ 3:48 am. Eva Rhea weighed 6lbs even. Kirsten delivered all natural just the way she wanted. It is a wonderful story and I am so proud of her. She is an awesome woman!! Kirsten and her husband CL along with Eva plan to leave on a journey to India in the early part of 2010. They are very strong and mission minded and seem to have a wonderful mission in store. Please view their blog and share in their effort to further God's kingdom.
A snapshot of little Eva in the hospital when I went to visit.

Next would be Disciple Now Weekend '09!! This is the weekend we wait for every year... This is a weekend that begins on Friday night and goes on non-stop until Sunday at 12. Colby stayed with my dad and step-mom for the weekend and never knew he was away from home!! So the games started and we had our first accident! The game was to throw as many frisbees at the other team as you could. Once you were hit with a frisbee you were out and the last one playing one. Don't ask!! Nobody knows where Chris comes up with these games but the kids like this stuff. And every time I needed my camera it was MIA!

Wilton was hit in the face by a frisbee and it busted his lip.

We had four sessions over the weekend that was focused on getting to know God and finding out who we are. It was great material. The girls stayed at one house and the guys stayed in the gym. We had lots of food and fun. Saturday afternoon we had three big blow up games; gladiator, velcro wall and the obstacle course. Saturday night was the worship service and then we rented the skating rink. Let me just say I NEVER thought I would skate again in my life. I did pretty well, wish I could say the same for Chris!! We had a blast and as usual we were exhausted Sunday after the morning service.


Part 2 will be following...

No comments: