Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 29

Catching up Part 2

Let's see, something I left out was for my birthday was that Chris made appointments for me to have my hair done and a manicure and pedicure!! It was great. I had a Saturday with my friends. One slight problem that ended up working out was while at the hair salon (the one I have gone to for years) getting a trim and highlight, I ended up with red and blonde! Needless to say, I didn't ask for red but Shelly fixed it and it was a deep auburn color. It took a little getting used to and I actually had many, many compliments.


Colby moved to his big boy seat! Much better for him and me.



Playing guitar hero! He will definitely will be our lil' drummer.


Easter was great with lots of festivities. The best part I must say was the fact that Chris, Colby and I spent the whole day by ourselves. We don't do that very often, in fact it may be the first time we have done that. It was so nice to be able to just enjoy each other.


The children released balloons after the sunrise service.

We had Colby's picture made with the Easter Bunny at Bass Pro Shop. I was very disappointed. You couldn't view the picture for 24 hours and when I did, it was off centered and just not a good pic. Next year we will definitely go to Northpark.



And now Colby will be turning 1 year old tomorrow! Can't believe it. Hope to post many pics of a fun birthday party on Saturday!

No comments: