Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 1

My 26th Birthday!

In case you didn't know my birthday is April 1st! I turned 26 today and don't feel any different. Chris on the other hand turned 26 in January and had a really hard time dealing! All night last night he counted down the hours, 'Three more hours and you'll be old'. I reminded him that he would always be 'older' than me!! It's life, right? Everyone has a birthday and gets a year older... I started the day with a voice note on my phone from my dad and step-mom, multiple text messages from friends and family, breakfast from my in-laws, a phone call from my mom and more to come from other friends, a card in the mail, an e-card and a few happies from some special friends at work. A great start to a great birthday.

So my whole life I have had people playing April Fool's jokes on me. Well today I was working with a patient and their father looked at me and said "You dropped some money on the floor" and pointed behind me. I of course turned around and looked. "April Fools" he said! I just thought I was an expert at all these tricks!!

Then I was preparing for Wednesday night as usual and Chris told me we were having a meeting after church at his moms house. So Erin took Colby for me and me and Chris ran home to get his notebook. We pulled up to the house and I wondered why all these cars were there... Chris said "It is a big meeting". Needless to say, I walked in to a dark house and the lights came on with a loud "SUPRISE"! It was the best suprise!! I had no idea. Everyone pulled it off and it was a great ending to a GREAT BIRTHDAY! Thank you to everyone for making it a special day. I am truly blessed to have such great friends and family.


The Suprise!


Next year I just want a '2' and a '7'!!
Of course he had cake too!

Summer and Jessie
Carey, acting like he is interested!

No comments: