Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 3

Reunion!

Today was a day of reunion for me. While in Wal-Mart, my Friday ritual, I ran into a good friend from school. The last time I saw her was at my wedding shower about five years ago. She looked great and introduced me to her husband and she had her two girls with her. It was so great to see her. Still in Wal-Mart, I got a call from Cathy, a girlfriend at work. She said 'I think I found your dog. What is his name?'. I was like 'no way, where are you, his name is Duke'. I was checking out and we finished our conversation with the assumption it was Duke. She loaded him up in the back of her truck and brought him home. I should have told you before, we came home one day a few weeks ago and our chocolate lab wasn't here. Needless to say we never found him until now! Sure enough, I raced home and it was our Duke. We are so glad he is home!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

how in heavens name did cathy end up with duke!?!?!?