Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 9

Roller Coaster of Life

My mom said to me today, "Why haven't you written on your blog, I guess it's all on Facebook now". After Heather talking about blogging and mom asking me, I thought why not. So, I made it a point to stop and write... There is no way I could play catch up in one blog from where I stopped. And oh what I have missed out on posting. Disney, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Mission Now Weekend, Valentine's, Snow Days, etc. Time flies so fast!

A short version of our life in the past few months... Disney was GREAT!! Christmas was SO much fun this year and who doesn't like the SNOW!! Recently I thought of my life as a 'Never Ending Roller Coaster'. Working a full time job, being involved in church and being a wife and mother, there is NO extra time. My calander is full with overlapping appointments!! I decided after June I would learn to say 'no' a little more just to take a break. Colby is almost two and Chris and I will be married six years in May!! Some of the greatest years yet and so much more to look forward too! Chris and I are taking a trip to Washington DC in April for our anniversary this year. It was supposed to be last year but I went with my mom instead. (I owe Chris big time!!) I have become more involved in our Children's Ministry at church and I think I have found my place. I am the VBS Director this year along with my friend Jess. Two weeks before VBS Chris and I have planned a mission trip to Arlington, TX for the youth group. I also decided to head up an Easter Egg Hunt for our church in a few weeks. So needless to say, I have overbooked myself a little!!

My grandparents told me I needed to slow down when I was pregnant with Colby. I didn't listen and it has only gotten busier. BUT I know this is what I am supposed to be doing and I love it. I love roller coasters, the highs, lows, sharp turns, twists and even the upside down spins! This is the picture of my life. What more could I ask for...

Can't wait to start writing again!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

SSEEEEEE...wasn't that easy!?!?!?