Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 18

Sesame Street Here We Come!!!


Colby and I will be going with my mom to Baton Rouge Saturday to see THE-ONE-AND-ONLY ELMO. I can't wait to see the excitement in his eyes when he gets to see Elmo in real life! I have never understood the fascination with Elmo. I know he is cute, cuddly and SO much fun but how does he do it?! One day Colby was walking by the TV and an Elmo commercial was on, Colby stopped in his tracts, turned around and went to stare at the TV screen. (This was love at first sight because Colby had never even heard or seen Elmo before.) From that moment on he was hooked! And not to mention all the Elmo things that one kid could possibly have, he got for Christmas from everyone... This should be a trip to remember.

No comments: